- Running a regular special school for mentally challenged, hearing impaired and autistic and multiple handicapped children.
- Regular special school for hearing impaired children;
- Regular special school for autistic children;
- Psychological assessment of all children with behavioural disorders, emotional problems.
- Parental Counseling;
- Conduct awareness camps and detection camps in remote villages where ‘rehabilitation’ is an alien word;
- To initiate a workshop for adult disabled (specially able) persons.
- To build up a residential home and centre for vocational training of mentally retarded boys and girls on our land.
- To initiate community-based rehabilitation programme.